The capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of a situation or problem.
How we’re redefining ‘Insightful’
More understanding and increased knowledge.
Sharing knowledge on the topics important to your business.
We are the experts…… We have been doing this a long time! When we started in this industry Tim Berners Lee had barely thought up the idea of a World Wide Web. The concept of buying through the internet seemed impossible! How times have changed; we have seen those changes, along with many more in the packaging Industry. Our Insightful services are all about sharing our knowledge and experience to support and enhance your packaging needs. Let us do the research, let us design your packaging, let us bring you the latest news and information on the areas that matter to you.
Insightful services we offer.
Titan Insight - A platform for sharing.
- Knowledge and insight on the packaging market and consumer trends.
- Targeted research on the topics important to your business.
Product and Process Reviews.
- Onsite review of customer's operations, processes and packaging.
- Findings reported in a simple, usable format with our recommendations.
- Productivity gains captured against clear deliverables.
Consultancy and Advice.
- Consultancy from a Titan with a proven track record.
- Support and advice to help improve your business performance and profits.
- Designing and testing packaging in line with the customers brief.
- Extensive range of materials and print processes.
- We facilitate and support a tender process on individual products, categories or a complete range.
- Expertise across a wide range of product categories.
Want to hear more about our services?
Get in touch
- 4th May 2022
- 11 min read
It is no secret that the world is in a tumultuous state. Countries across the globe are still reeling from the impact of COVID-19, which resulted in the HGV driver shortage, raw material sourcing crisis, production delays and so much more.
- 13th April 2022
- 7 min read
Find out how important packaging is when it comes to marketing a product, and the benefits of a successful product packaging strategy.
- 16th February 2022
- 10 min read
Following the UK’s pledge to reduce gas emissions by 68%, and the EU pledging 55% respectively (in comparison to 1990 levels), carbon prices are rising.