A particular way of thinking, especially one that is reasonable and based on good judgement
How we’re redefining ‘Logical’
More choices and transparency to reduce costs.
Transparency and keeping it simple is key.
One size does not fit all! We appreciate that you may have the negotiation skills, but you may not know which manufacturers to negotiate with! We understand that you may know what automation or re-design you want, but you haven’t the knowledge or time to manage the project. We know that worrying that you might not have enough packaging during your peak periods is a stress you don't need. This is where we can help. By gaining an understanding of what your business is about; we can use our experience, relationships and knowledge to give you the logical solution(s) you need.
Logical services we offer
- As a secondary supplier on key lines we plan and manage an agreed % of customers usage.
- Extensive options of supply in emergency or risk situations through our relationships, product and industry knowledge.
- Source a full range of packaging or key products through our relationships, product and industry knowledge.
- A new way to manage supply chains, driving cost out of operations.
Transparent pricing and sourcing.
- Explaining our costing and profit models in managing our customers packaging supply.
- Visibility of manufacturer, supply chain and product detail.
- Manage the transition of packaging product(s) or processes.
- Support product launches and brand management.
- Lead Automation implementation.
- Managing Brand guidelines.
- Training in effective process and packing to reduce damage and waste.
- Product quality and compliance (environmental/closed loop, etc).
Want to hear more about our services?
- 4th May 2022
- 11 min read
It is no secret that the world is in a tumultuous state. Countries across the globe are still reeling from the impact of COVID-19, which resulted in the HGV driver shortage, raw material sourcing crisis, production delays and so much more.
- 13th April 2022
- 7 min read
Find out how important packaging is when it comes to marketing a product, and the benefits of a successful product packaging strategy.
- 16th February 2022
- 10 min read
Following the UK’s pledge to reduce gas emissions by 68%, and the EU pledging 55% respectively (in comparison to 1990 levels), carbon prices are rising.