Did you know the postal and courier network in the UK is worth over £22B*
This is one product category where nearly one size does fit all, usually that size is a letterbox.
Using postal packaging is usually a very manual method but often very efficient.
At Titan, we feel there are a couple of decisions for their customers when picking the right postal packaging;
Does it protect your product? Does it represent your brand image?
A few points to consider:
- Does packaging need to fit in a letterbox?
- Does your postal bag need to be padded or bubble lined?
- Does the product have additional protective packaging? if so does it need it?
- Does it have the right environmental credentials?
- A postal tube doesn’t have to be round.
The products listed and the images shared on this page are just a small fraction of the range we supply;
- Standard mailing bags
- Branded mailing bags
- Paper mailing bags
- Board back envelopes
- Padded mailing bags
- Bubble lined mailing bags
- Postal boxes
- Document enclosed envelopes